Moving Checklist – 3 Weeks before Moving
- Make sure all library books and videos have been returned and that all dry cleaning have been pick-up.
- Start or continue packing items you don’t use often.
- Decide if you will keep your plants or give them away. Remember, plants cannot be loaded with your other household items in portable storage units. Consider taking a slip of the plant and moving it with you to your new home.
- Have your automobile(s) serviced and prepare for auto registration to be transferred.
- If moving to or from an apartment or condo, arrange to use the elevator on your loading and unloading days.
UNITS Milwaukee will delivery your portable storage units on weekends to all the counties we service (Milwaukee, Waukesha, Jefferson, Dodge, Racine, Kenosha, Ozaukee and Washington). Please call us soon at 414-476-8648 (UNIT) because the weekend schedule fills up fast.