Moving Checklist – 4 Weeks Before Moving
- Reserve your moving and storing UNIT today. Reserving early will help you get the delivery time that works best for you. Remember, you can change your delivery time up to 24 hours before delivery at no charge.
- File a change of address form at the post office. If you do not know your new address, ask the postal service to hold your mail at their office in your new city.
- Contact utility companies to disconnect, transfer or connect services. Plan on keeping current services through your move date and having new ones available prior to your move-in date.
- Contact your newspaper and set a date to cancel your subscription.
- Make travel arrangements for pets. Remember necessary medicines, and medical and immunization records.
Remember that moving can be stressful. Ask if an extra moving and storing UNIT can be reserved just in case you need more room. Call Janelle or Jim at 414-476-8648 for local customer care. We live right here in Wisconsin and know how fun moving is in the Wisconsin weather!