Moving Checklist – 5 Weeks Before Moving
- Plan ahead for your UNITS mobile storage container delivery to your current home and future home. Contact your property manager or local municipality to ensure you will be complying with their packing rules and restrictions.
- Have your yard sale or donate your items that are not being moved.
- Continue collecting boxes and other packing supplies. You can order boxes and packing supplies from UNITS and they will be delivered with your portable storage unit.
- Start packing items you don’t use often.
- Donate anything that did not sell at your yard sale and remember to get a receipt for income tax purposes.
UNITS will deliver a portable storage unit in Milwaukee county. Both our warehouse and administrative offices are location in Milwaukee county. We are locally owned and operated, give us a call at 414-476-8648.