Moving Checklist – 7 Weeks Before Moving
- Start pulling together medical and dental record. Find new medical professionals and ask your existing medical professionals for a referral.
- Arrange to have school records transferred to your child’s new school or daycare.
- Call your insurance agent to see what changes to expect in your policies. Ask if moving is covered and arrange for insurance for your new home.
- If your insurance policy does not cover your belongings stored in the storage unit during your move, contact Tenant One for insurance coverage.
- Contact clubs (health, social, golf) that you have joined. Ask how to end, sell or transfer your membership.
- Arrange for veterinarian records to be transferred.
UNITS delivers storage units as far north as Ozaukee and Washington counties. We can be reached at 414-476-8648.